Wednesday 14 May 2014

I cried

#bringbackourgirls

I cried many times when i think about it 
These young girls in the hands of murderers, 
terrorists
Only God knows what they will experience there
And i pray also because i know that God is good,
I have faith in him and i believe that he will rescue these girls and dry our tears 
and that of their mothers



Children from an Indian Orphanage


Today, along with John Marshall, I sat down around 40 of our mission girls and told them the tale of the 234 girls in Nigeria who were snatched from their school by terrorists. As I looked out over their devastated faces I began to think… what if it was them. What if it were my children who had been snatched away. Suddenly the 234 girls had a face… they had names… my tears flowed. I cannot believe that the world has come to this and I can only pray that justice will be done and these beautiful girls are returned to their families. We as a family appeal to the leaders of the world… bring them back… bring back our girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won the Lagos Governorship elections

  Yemi Olakitan   Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was named the victor of Saturday's go...