Thursday 5 December 2019

GOODBYE, CHRIS HANEM ( A poem)


 Like a thunderbolt, the news hit me, that Chris Hanem is dead.
Adieu!
One of our shining stars.
The OZIGIZAGA fame is gone!
He hit the airwaves with his brand of music back in the 90s
Like an Iroko tree!
Though, not all of us understand the meaning of the words!
We danced away in amusement,
For Music is a universal language,
Though I met him once or twice.
We even performed music together at Dover Hotels in Lagos
 He strikes me as a very humble spirit
His love for music endured like Christ's eternal
Goodbye, Chris!
If there is anything I am very happy about,
It is that I told you that I appreciate you and that you are loved.
You smiled and I praised you!
I am glad I did that.
Nigeria will miss you.
I love you, Brother,
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won the Lagos Governorship elections

  Yemi Olakitan   Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was named the victor of Saturday's go...