Monday 15 August 2022

Kizz Daniel Stages Free Show for Tanzanians

 




On Friday, August 12, 2022, the singer Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe, better known by his stage name Kizz Daniel, made good on his promise to perform for free for his fans in Tanzania, despite the fact that he had previously let them down.

The singer gave an impressive performance, much to the delight of his adoring fans, who participated in the show by singing along to several of the singer's popular songs, such as Buga, Oshe, Mama, and Yeba.

During one portion of his set, he paused for a moment and addressed the audience, saying, "I want to know if I have the real Kizz Daniel fans in the building tonight." I am addressing the fans from 2014 because I want to put you all to the test, and in order to move on to the next round, you must demonstrate that you are up to the challenge. Are you prepared to do well on the examination?

Following that, he gave a performance of several of his other popular songs, including Woju, Laye, and One Ticket. His performance, on the other hand, was marred by several interruptions caused by the poor sound produced by the technical crew. Because of technical difficulties, he was forced to disband his live band and instead rely on the DJ for the remainder of his performance.

When he apologised for not performing the previous Sunday and then brought out the flag of Tanzania on stage, it was one of the most memorable moments of the performance. In addition to that, he was dressed in the colours that are found on the national flag.

After he finished performing Buga, he said, "I think I have to come back because I owe you guys a proper show because this sound is not making me enjoy my performance tonight." He was referring to the fact that the sound was preventing him from enjoying his performance tonight. I have sworn to each and every one of you that I will return. I adore you, and I'd like to express my gratitude to you and the promoters for being here tonight.

 Recall that the singer was supposed to perform at a show in the East African nation on Sunday, August 7, 2022, but he did not show up to fulfil his obligation to do so. This infuriated fans, some of whom proceeded to destroy property at the venue where the show was being held. As a direct result of this, the police took the singer into custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won the Lagos Governorship elections

  Yemi Olakitan   Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was named the victor of Saturday's go...